Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm back!

Hm. Well it's been a long while since I've even glanced at this thing. I'm so back and forth on whether I want to take the time to do this blog or not. So don't be suprised if I take off for a while again, but I'll work on it. So, SO much has changed. I'm no longer living at home with my parents.. I live in a basement apartment with one other roommate. It's very different but in a good way. I'm being forced to learn to keep things clean and do the things that at home I hated doing the most, mostly because my roommate doesn't like doing them herself. Haha, it's okay, it's a good learning experience for me.
I am still writing my Elder Durrant of course. Things are different with that also, a lot more relaxed I guess than it was before. We have had our MAJOR ups and downs this whole run, but I believe it has helped me learn a lot about myself and has helped JD learn a lot also.  He has been gone for 14 months now, so he has 10 months left. He comes home on November 9, 2011. This year! Crazy. Time can fly, it is possible.I still love JD with all of my heart and that will never change. It's not easy having him gone, especially for so long.. I don't even remember what it is like being able to talk to him, what his voice really sounds like. But he is so happy out there on his mission and is doing what he know, and I know is the right thing for him right now and that is all I can ask for. I will see him soon enough.
As for another difference, I am dating now. Scary right? Ya. It can definately be scary. I have met some AMAZING people. People I can picture my life with in the future which is scary because I always imagined that I would just be with JD and no one else. I am trying.. trying to be careful of course. No matter what happens, I want to be here for JD when he comes home. That doesn't mean I don't think there are some really great other people out there that I could be happy with, there totally are. But I'm just going to take things one step at a time! No rush. No need. Love is a scary subject that I would prefer to go in super slow motion mode. That missionary will always be on my mind no matter what I do.
Well, this is me. It's been a while, my life has changed, and I have grown. I will try to post more here because this is a great outlet for my feelings, which are always a lot. There's always a lot on my mind. Love you all. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment