Friday, April 2, 2010

Jabbawockeez!


Tonight was quite an experience! The Jabbawockeez from MTV's America's Best Dance Crew was at SLCC performing. I never watched that show that much, but being a dancer and a major hip hop fan, how can you not know who the Jabbawockeez are? These guys can do some crazy things! I love that they based their moves on Michael Jackson. Wonderful idea there. There were times during their performance that I could have sworn they were not real. The way they move, they just look like dolls, or robots. Typical description of a break dancer/popper, but really! There is no other way to explain it. I personally love the idea of the masks too. It keeps everyone wondering and wanting more..adds a little mystery. But tonight at the end of their performance, they took their masks off. It was great, everyone loved them. Pictures weren't allowed during the performance, but of course I had to get a little sneak peak. Therefore, my pictures aren't very great, they are very small and barely visible in the picture. I have the world's brightest flash on my phone so I had to turn it completely off in order to take a few pictures. But, they are still pictures. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment