Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy Bee



My life could be well described lately as a busy bee. Everything all seems to be happening at once. School ending soon, dance ending, summer classes starting, spring cleaning..it never ends. And although I'm crazy busy all the time, I am grateful for it because it helps time fly by. I'm almost at six months down, a fourth of the way done with JD's mission!!

I had my dance concert/end of semester show a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and it was great to be able to hang out with the girls. During the show though, it was hard for me because I never really appreciated everything JD did when he was here, like coming to every single dance performance of mine. And it's hard to think that there is the good possibility that he will never see me dance again, cuz by time he gets home I will have had to move on from dancing. But, his mission right now is the right thing for him, and like Elder Rasband said in the priesthood session in April, it is the most important thing for men his age to be focusing on.

I have had lots of fun hanging out with all the girls from my dance company lately, I really hope next semester we are all as close as we were this semester. It was good to be able to enjoy coming to dance and being with friends.




0 comments:

Post a Comment